AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Adam's Birthday will stay just his birthday! :-)

Well, June 29th has come and gone.  We had a great birthday day for Adam and little E decided not to crash the party.  We are still playing the waiting game although I am VERY uncomfortable and I think I was having contractions last night.  They just aren't frequent or long enough yet to head to the hospital.  Oh well, today is Grandpa's birthday so maybe she'll be a birthday present for Grandpa! 

Mom also flew out on Wednesday night, she made it safe and sound to LA after flying through Vegas. 

So, our Thursday we let Adam sleep in, made a yummy breakfast, made Adam's birthday cake (which is all gone now too), went to the beach, and then went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner.  Adam loves Joe's crab legs and was able to eat his fill!  Here are some pictures:

This is Bruce's Beach which is just North of Manhattan Beach


This is me relaxing in the sun


Adam and I at Dinner


Mom, Adam, and me


Happy 34th Birthday Adam!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Adam had such a nice birthday! Lorie, you look great!! I'm sorry that you're so uncomfortable! Hopefully Evette won't make you wait much longer. We sure can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete