AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Belated July 4th

So, yesterday was little Evette's due date but she decided it wasn't time yet. 

Mom and I had a nice day out shopping and trying to walk into labor.  Then Adam, Mom, and I went to Redondo Beach Pier to eat some yummy mexican food and watch the 4th of July fireworks.  We had a great time and got a very nice table at the restuarant and this is the view from our table:
I have never seen so many people at the beach.  Not more than 5 minutes before I took this picture there were a ton of people swimming too!  Considering how cold the water is out here I couldn't believe it.

Now, the update for today, I had my weekly OB appointment this morning, and while I had slightly dilated more there wasn't a significant amount of progress.  Being somebody who enjoys technology I decided to go on a head and schedule an induction for tomorrow.  So, bright and early tomorrow morning at 6am we are heading to the hospital and hopefully Evette will be joining us tomorrow before the day is out.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a nice 4th of July! Good luck with everything tomorrow! We can't wait to see Evette!

    ReplyDelete