AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

SHE'S HOME!!!!!!!!

E is now home with us.  Not more than 5 minutes after I finished posting my blog post this morning I got a call from the hospital asking "where are you?"  Yesterday we were at the hospital quite early but today I figured with it being Sunday they would need more time.  Anyway, they had news; E was being discharged and ready to come home!!!  I did the biggest happy dance and was bouncing off the walls until I could get everything packed up and out into the car.  It sounds like I had a lot of packing to do but to be honest I have been packed up for weeks so it was mostly getting calm enough to drive and letting Mom finish getting ready.

Here are some pictures:
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad that you can finally bring her home! She looks so little in her crib! Give her a kiss from Chris and I!

    ReplyDelete