AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Goodbye Grandma, we miss you already!

So today was a sad morning, we had to take Grandma to the airport and send her off to see her next Grandbaby, Grandpa, and family!  :-(

I realized we didn't get nearly enough pictures of all of us together but we got a bunch of E and Grandma together and I wanted to share:

Grandma visiting us in the hospital:

Spending time with E while on the bili-lights:

Cuddling E in the morning so Mommy can sleep:

I was getting a little stir crazy so we went out to the beach to walk along the ocean and here is a cute picture of our outfit with Grandma:

Our last morning together:

We love and miss you Grandma!  Hurry back and make sure to bring Grandpa with you! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that we stole your Mom! I'm glad that she was able to be there with you when Evette was born. She has been busy telling us how cute Evette is! I like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete