AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let me introduce you to...

E, born 7/6/2011 at 4:14pm PT, she's 7lbs and 12oz and 20in long.

Here is our happy family:

Proud father and daughter:
Due to a high bilirubin count E has had to stay on bili-lights for a couple extra days in the hospital.  It has been hard leaving her every night, I was discharged on Friday, but the nurses at the hospital have been great in supporting us.  Yesterday we were able to stay all day with her in one of the empty labour and delivery rooms.  I am very hopeful that our little E will be able to come home this morning.

So, we are off to the hospital...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that the hospital staff was so nice! Cute pictures!!! Evette is adorable and your little family is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete