AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy busy week with Nana Shough!

Well, it's been a busy week for both little E and Mommy.  Monday we spent the day with Nana out shopping and out to dinner, we spent Tuesday at the hotel with Nana and Papa and then Nana babysat while Adam and I went to see Harry Potter and TDH P2 in 3D.  It was awesome.  I loved every minute of it, except for being parted from E.  That was the longest I have been separated from her since she came home from the hospital, and if you don't count the time she was kept in the hospital after I was discharged, it was the longest we have been separated for nearly 10 months!  :-)

Today we had a lot of fun, but again another very long day, with a photo shoot.  Holly was nice enough to take pictures of E and they all were so cute but it was a lot of work.  E slept the whole way to Holly's house so of course she was up and ready to go when we got there.  So, it took a little while to get her to go back to sleep so we could position her and take pictures.  Then we would have to reposition her, and she would wake up, so I had to nurse her back to sleep, position her again, and more pictures.  It went on like this for nearly 3 hours but we got a ton of great photos.  I can't wait to share them.  Here is a little taste of one I took with my camera phone.  It's not nearly as good as the pictures I'll get from Holly, she has a really good eye!


Tomorrow we go in for E's two week pediatrician visit where they'll measure her and see how she is growing and measures up.  We can't wait, but it'll be another early morning!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to go see Harry Potter although I can totally understand how hard it was to separated from cute little Evette!

    ReplyDelete