AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Full Eventful Monday!!!!

So, today started out great!  Adam let me sleep in till 9:30am and then made me breakfast of french toast with fruit and bacon...  It was really yummy and then I was off to my weekly doctors appointment.

The doctors appointment went great.  I only gained another few pounds and then I had my first pelvic exam and found out I have started dilating and little E has dropped.  The doctor said, "wow, she's low!"  But followed up by saying that things could stay that way for a while but if I keep having these cramps I'll keep dilating.

Then I went over to Holly's house and Meghan, Holly, Jane, Lisa, and I finished up the nursery projects that we started on Saturday.  They all came out great.

When I got home I found a very clean house!  Adam had scrubbed and vacuumed the house from top to bottom for me and it looks great, we also got another box of clothes from Nanna Shough :-), and then my cloth diapers came!!!!  I am so excited.  Now I just have to prep them, by washing them 5-7 times!

I hung all the decorations and have finally finished the nursery...  IT IS ALL DONE!!!!!!  Here is the finished product:

View from the door:

View of the crib from the door:

The finished Pom Pom mobile:

The dresser / changing table and diaper depot:

The closet:

Another view of the crib:

And another one:

And E's name letters:

So now we just get to play the waiting game.  I have been trying to convince E that she needs to wait until at least next Wednesday before she decides to enter the world, but now that the nusery is done I am kind of scared that she'll realize we are ready and make an appearance earlier.  Fingers and toes crossed!

Tomorrow I am going to setup the home office and start cracking on getting all caught up so that when E does come I am not leaving a bunch of work for other people.  

1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks so cute!! I'm really impressed that Adam cleaned the whole house for you! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete