AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's about time I got a blog...

So, I have decided to enter the world of blogging for two main reasons, 1) to chronicle the adventure that is motherhood and 2) so that all our family and friends can follow E's life saga.

To catch everybody up to speed, my wonderful DH Adam and I are expecting our first child, E, soon... (for her online safety I am only going to referr to her as E online) Too soon, I am 38 weeks today so E's due date is just 14 days away. So, right now, pretty much everything revolves around preparing for E's arrival.

I had a great day today working on craft projects for E's room. My friends Holly, Jane, Meghan, and Heather came over and we worked on two different mobiles, a memory board, and E's name letters. We got the crib mobile and memory board done but still have to finish the pom pom mobile and the name letters.
This is the memory board:

This is the frog mobile:

and a close up of the frog mobile:


Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!! It's a lot of fun! We can't wait to see and read all about little Evette!

    ReplyDelete