AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pictures from SF!

Here they are photos from our adventure in SF...
Our new family portrait and it's at In-in-Out, how fitting! :)

Waiting for the open top bus with E asleep in her carrier

Gma, me and E after we rode the cable car to the end of the line

Gpa, E and I outside China town waiting for the open top bus

After our Dim Sum Chinese food they had this big drum in the lobby and we had to play it for Adam

On the Oakland Temple grounds

Locked up at Alcatraz, as we should be :)

In the open top bus, up top, in the open :P

SF Capital Building from the open top bus

This is a black sand beach that is on the north point and was pretty cold but believe it or not their were still surfers out.

E was sleeping in the car so we just jumped out for a quick photo of the 3 of us while she slept on.

Enjoying the Sea Lions antics.

I think everybody has to have a picture with the fisherman's wharf sign

Walking down Lombard Street, we did not stop to take too many pictures walking since we were too busy catching our breath.

Yeah, we made it to the bottom alive, it was hauling all 16.75 lbs of E up that was hard, plus me and my extra baby weight too! 

Gpa taking E and Gma carefully to the cliffs edge to see the beautiful black sand beaches below.

Gpa, E, and I on that same black sand beach as before.

...and I think this one speaks for itself...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! Your new family picture is especially cute!! Such a beautiful family! I am so glad that you enjoyed SF. Maybe next time you go, we'll have to go with you! Evette is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete