AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 20 Update

It's going to be quick since E just woke up from her morning nap and is cooing in her pack n' play next to me...

She is 20 weeks old, or 4 month, 2.5 weeks old.

She is a champion roller.  She rolls over from her back to her tummy.  In the morning she'll roll from her tummy to back waking up but she can't purposely do it yet.

We are still eating rice cereal every day, at dinner time, and I don't know if she doesn't like it or if she does not like the texture but she makes the cutest faces when she eats and has mastered keeping her mouth closed! :)

She could drool before but she has amped up the drool this past week, I am not sure if that means she is teething or not, but the chewing does not seem to end.  Since this is my first time I have no idea what to expect with teething...  That said, the amped up drool means she is changing outfits almost 3-4 times a day.

To my great dismay her sleeping patterns have gotten worse, not better, again maybe because of teething.  She was sleeping 8-9 hours the first stretch of the night and then a couple more hours after a 5am bottle.  Now she is up all over the place.  Last night she was still sleeping but would break out in to a full blown cry every couple of hours.  Last night was a fog, I know I had to pull her into bed with me a couple of times and I had to feed her once through the night and then she was still up at 6am.  She has had two little 30-45 minutes naps since 6am.  Just enough for me to start to fall asleep and then she's back up, I am exhausted!!!!!  

I think the only new development this week is full blown laughter.  She started laughing for mommy this week.  Adam says she has laughed for him for a couple of weeks but I guess I am not as funny... looking... he, he, he...  (Just kidding Adam, if you ever see this) ;P

We have a couple of new cute pictures from this week.

An Ohio State Baby (she is also an MSU baby) and my friend Lauren is determined she'll be a Penn State baby once that drama dies down...  Now is apparently not the time to be a Penn State baby.  :)

Not quite fitting yet but she will be the coolest baby in town!

Oh, and Adam and I also got her a jumper this week.  I ordered if off Amazon because they had it on sale for a really good price, with free shipping, and tax free is always great here in CA where the sales tax is almost 10%.  I think she'll love it.  It is the Fisher Price Rain forest Jumperoo.  She has tried two now, one at her boyfriend Andrew's house and then another at another friends house.  So, we decided it would be a good time to get one seeing how much she likes standing.  :)  I'll post pictures of her in jumper as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Evette is a busy little bee! I know what you mean about changing sleeping patterns!! Alex is doing the same thing! She used to sleep all night but last week she started waking up every couple hours! We can usually get her to sleep farily quickly with her pacifier, but I wish that she would stay asleep all night. I hope that both girls get their teeth in quickly and go back to sleep! Good luck and I hope that you get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete